Terms and Conditions
Lalabox ("Company," "we," or "us") provides access to information through our website accessible at the URL https://www.lalabox.co.uk/ (the “Site”) and we may provide the ability to use certain functionalities of the Site or provide services of various kinds (the "Services"). The Site and Services are made available to you only under the following terms and conditions (the "Terms").
Your use of this website and purchase of any products from this website is at all times subject to these Terms and Conditions. By accessing our website, you agree to our Terms and Conditions set out below. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must exit this website immediately.
YOUR ACCOUNT ANDD PASSWORD
You will need to register an account with us on the Website in order to access certain services available on the Website ("Account"). If you register an Account, you will be asked to provide certain information (such as your email address) and to create a password, as part of our security procedures. You must treat such the password as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party.
We have the right to disable any Accounts and/or passwords, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you know your Account login details, you must immediately notify firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are responsible for any unauthorized use of your Account login details.
PRODUCTS AND PRICING
All products listed on the Site (“Products”), their descriptions, and their prices are each subject to change. Company reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the sale of any Product with or without notice. You agree that Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any Product. In the event a Product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or Product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right, prior to the acceptance of your order, to decline or cancel any such orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the order and we cancel your order, we shall make a refund to your card account in the amount of the charge.
By purchasing a monthly subscription, you agree and acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment charge at the then-current subscription rate and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation.
AUTOMATIC MONTHLY RENEWAL TERMS
Your monthly subscription will be automatically renewed for successive monthly periods and your payment method will automatically be charged for each successive monthly period at the then-current subscription rate until you cancel your monthly subscription renewal.
1. The prices are shown in GBP, but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due.
2. Payment must be made through our payment gateway providers at the time of placing your order. Payment in full will be taken at this time. You will be required to submit your payment details to the relevant third party payment gateway provider and you may also be required to accept additional terms and conditions in relation to the use of that service. We cannot accept, and hereby exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any liability arising out of or in connection with your use of such third party payment provider.
3. Payment is taken for all orders prior to the order being dispatched so please ensure that all details given to us are correct. We cannot accept responsibility for an order being held back as a result of incorrect or invalid payment details being given nor can we accept responsibility if incorrect address details are given and the order is sent to an incorrect address.
You may cancel your subscription by emailing at email@example.com us before the 10th day of the month following the end of your then-current subscription period using the contact information contained at the end of these Terms. Your subscription will continue until you cancel and, if you do not cancel your subscription before the tenth of the month following the end of your then-current subscription period, your subscription will automatically renew for a new subscription period of the same amount of time.
1.Boxes are delivered by your local post within 10 days after charging the amount of subscription or any other purchase.
2.You will not hold us responsible for any delays relating to the delivery of boxes, as delivery times can vary for you depending on circumstances impacting delivery by the postage service. We reserve the right to use alternative delivery methods without prior notification.
3.It is your responsibility to report all lost or undelivered boxes within 7 days after dispatch date by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When a box hasn’t yet been delivered ten days after shipment day and the correct process is followed, a replacement box will be sent.
4. If you change address, you must update your address in your account at Lalabox.co.uk website to ensure that boxes are sent to the correct address. Please ensure this is done in time to take effect before you move as you will not be refunded for any boxes posted to the wrong location.
5. We reserve the right to cancel your account with us if it becomes apparent that, in our sole opinion, the postal service in your area is too unreliable.
All intellectual property rights in or relating to the website (including our text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trademarks and logos) are owned by us or our licensors. Except where you are given a non-exclusive license to use the intellectual property rights that you need to enable you to use the website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, you are not given any rights in respect of intellectual property rights owned by us or our licensors and you acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership of, or other rights in relation to, any such intellectual property rights by virtue of using the website.
AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE
1. We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted, though we aim to offer you the best service possible. If a fault occurs in the service, please report it to us at and we will correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
2. Your access to the website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will restore the service as soon as we reasonably can. In the event that our website is unavailable, our usual order and cancellation deadlines apply; please notify us of changes to your subscription via email at email@example.com.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
1. Nothing in this clause or otherwise in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or in any way limit our liability:
for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
for breach of any obligations implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982;
under Part I of the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
any other liability to the extent the same may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law
2. None of these terms restrict any of your statutory rights. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen's Advice Bureau.
3. Subject to clause 1, in no event shall we be liable to you for any business losses. Any liability we have for losses you suffer is strictly limited to the purchase price of the relevant products and to losses that were foreseeable. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us. Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.
Your use of this website is governed by these Terms and Conditions and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising from your use of this website and the services we provide are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
ASSIGNMENT BY US
You agree that we may assign any of our rights and/or transfer, subcontract or delegate any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are personal to you and you may not assign any of your rights or transfer, subcontract or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS AND, AT OUR OPTION, DEFEND OUR COMPANY (INCLUDING OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS AND ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS) FROM AND AGAINST ALL DAMAGES, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LIABILITIES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES, RESULTING FROM ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS OR APPLICABLE LAW OR YOUR USER CONTENT.
We will not be liable to you for any lack of performance, or the unavailability or failure, of this website or our services, or for any failure by us to comply with these Terms and Conditions, where such lack, unavailability or failure arises from any cause reasonably beyond our control.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions confers on any third party any benefits under the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
WAIVER, REMEDIES, VARIATIONS, ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of Lalabox to partially or fully exercise any rights or the waiver of Lalabox of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you shall not prevent a subsequent exercise of such right by Lalabox or be deemed a waiver by Lalabox of any subsequent breach by you of the same or any other term of these Terms. The rights and remedies of Lalabox under these Terms and any other applicable agreement between you and Lalabox shall be cumulative, and the exercise of any such right or remedy shall not limit Lalabox’s right to exercise any other right or remedy. These Terms may not be varied except with our express written consent. These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of your use of the Site and any order. We are required by law to advise you that contracts may be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.
Should you have any reasons for a complaint, we will endeavor to resolve the issue and avoid any re-occurrence in the future. You can always contact us by clicking here or by using the following details: